Miyerkules, Pebrero 6, 2013

me myself and i


Heidi: That’s me!
Lalalalala. Oh! Hi! Welcome to my blog! I’m Heidi. Pronounced as “heyydi” not “hayydi”. Wanna know about me?
Well, I love to draw, eat, and surfing the net. I’m also a member of a theatre org of our school named Teatro La Verdad. I love to act. Sample? Oh, maybe next time. Anyways, I am a Mass Communication scholar of La Verdad Christian College. It is a school that was established by the two kind persons, Brother Eli Soriano and Kuya Daniel Razon. I am thanking God for giving us them and giving us an opportunity to continue our studies.
Thanks be to God for all the blessings and good things that are happening to me. I am hoping that with His mercy and grace, I can do all the things and overcome my problems. Thanks be to God and To God be the Glory!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento