Sabado, Marso 2, 2013


Why Am I Here in La Verdad Christian College?
            It is God’s will that’s why I am here. I really did not expect. At first, I cannot decide what school and what course I should take. It was so difficult for me.
I took the PUPCET and I chose my wanted course, Architecture. With God’s help, I passed. But we have a major problem. The financial problem. Although I passed the exam, my parents cannot support the expenses. That is why I cannot pursue my wanted course. So we tried to inquire in La Verdad Christian College at Apalit, Pampanga. I submitted my requirements. Then we also inquire here in La Verdad Christian College Caloocan. My first choice was really PUP, then the second one was La Verdad Apalit, then La Verdad Caloocan was the last. I was not able to take the exam at La Verdad Caloocan. I do not know what happen why I received a message that I have to come back at La Verdad Caloocan for the interview. I do not really expect that. Then when the day comes for the scheduled exam for La Verdad Apalit. I did not take it anymore. Because I already passed here in La Verdad Caloocan. And one thing, the day that I have to take my exam was the day that I was baptized.
I can really say God planned it all and it was all His will that is why I am here. I am just thanking Him for his loving kindness and for not leaving me specially us. Because without Him, maybe I am not here in my place now. Thanks be to God and To God Be The Glory!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento